The right displays for the job
We're going to go out on a limb: you surely want your software and hardware to work well together, don't you? Well, you've come to the right place!
For us, one component plays a major role: the display. Ultimately, it is the digital sign that is seen and determines the success of the signage measures. It is important to remember that the display must be adapted to its environment. The following questions help to find the right screen:
- The specific purpose of the screen: Room signage? Public display? Pure information display?
- What size does the screen need to have?
- Will the display be used inside or outside a building?
- Does the display have to be able to run 24/7?
- Does the unit need to be self-powered (by battery) or can it be powered conventionally?
- What about the network connection? Cable connection or wireless? Possibly even mobile network?
- Does the enclosure have to meet special requirements? Extremely slim? Certain colour?
Now let's get down to business! Below you will find some general hardware recommendations. If you are looking for hardware specifically for the viewMAX application, simply visit the respective page, as we offer special hardware for these solutions.
Philips Signage-Solutions Multitouch-Display (10BDL4151T/00)
- Display type: LED
- Display diagonal: 10 inch / 25.4 cm
- Optimal resolution: 1280 x 800 px
- Dimensions: 261 x 167.2 x 29 mm
- Special feature: Android
- Display type: LCD
- Display diagonal: 12 inch / 30.48 cm
- Optimal resolution: 800 x 600 px
- Dimensions: 510 x 470 x 65 mm
- Special feature: PoE (802.3at)
- Network: 802.11b/g (WPA2)